Terms and conditions contains the User Agreement that governs the relationship between you and the products supplied to you (as the BUYER) on www.WellcareOnline.com The owner and operator of the Site is Wellcare Group – LLC (Limited Liability Company) registered and located in Doha, Qatar.
You are attempting to download or install (or have already done so) a mobile software application Wellcare Online Pharmacy (including any successor application(s) thereto, the (“App”) provided by Wellcare Group - LLC.
Read Terms of Sale carefully before placing an order via the WellcareOnline.com
- Registering to Wellcare Online Pharmacy is necessary to access services or areas of the App
- Username and password are for personal use only. If the Website is used, you will be personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
- Wellcare Online Pharmacy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your account, refuse service to you, or cancel orders
All content included on the App, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of Wellcare Online Pharmacy, its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other proprietary rights along with the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on the Website.
PRICE & PRICE UPDATES
All fees and prices are in Qatari Riyals (QAR). Wellcare Online Pharmacy prices are subject to modification at any time. Prices may vary due to a product launch and/or promotional or seasonal offers. The Website reserves the right to update prices displayed periodically and once updated, it cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
Wellcare Online Pharmacy strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or references on the Website. Due to human error and other determinates, information cannot be guaranteed null of errors. If a product is incorrectly listed, Wellcare Online Pharmacy shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product, amend and/or remove the inaccurate information.
The website may contain external links to other websites or related services. The external links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Wellcare Online Pharmacy and no representation is made as to their content and must refer to the external websites’ terms and conditions.
- PLACING AN ORDER
- Placing an Order is made via the App, Wellcare Online Pharmacy. Use the correct and updated personal information. The Website is not responsible for wrong delivery address or email address should the form be incorrectly filled out.
- PROCESSING TIME
- Orders will be processed within 24 – 48 hours, provided the items are in-stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Wellcare Online Pharmacy does not guarantee same day shipping and will not process orders on weekends and holidays.
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- Wellcare Online Pharmacy reserves the right at any time to accept or decline, should we require additional verification of information before acceptance of order.
- ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- Wellcare Online Pharmacy have the capability to assist you in tracking your orders via email and SMS. You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on the Website
- ORDER REVISION
- Orders can be changed provided that it has not been charged to your account. Immediately call Wellcare Online Pharmacy contact number during hours of operation to request change of orders.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Orders can be canceled or changed provided it is within the Cancellation* Period. A message will be sent to ensure that all items are correctly placed and will be shortly delivered if there are no cancellations received prior/during Order Preparation. Any cancellations during Order Delivery will not be accepted. Wellcare Online Pharmacy will not bear any responsibility for errors or negligence of customers in ensuring correct order placement or non-cancellation of items prior to the Cancellation* Period .
*Cancellation Period - the time between an order has been placed and during order preparation.
At Wellcare Online Pharmacy, we constantly endeavored to provide excellent service to customers and hence we assure the best delivery service. Shipping/ delivery is available only in QATAR. All orders require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping and is subject to availability.
- STORE PICK-UP
- Customers can choose the outlet they wish to pick-up their order (medicines or products). Customers will receive confirmation once their orders are ready for pick-up on their selected outlet.
- HOME DELIVERY
- Wellcare online team itself will deliver the orders at the customers’ doorstep. Customers will be informed about their order status during the entire process of the delivery. *Exact delivery times cannot be guaranteed in the event of heavy traffic or adverse weather conditions.
Wellcare Online Pharmacy currently offers COD (“Cash On Delivery”) payments and Debit/Credit Cards.
- In order to protect the website visitors several security policies have been implemented. These layers of protection could be by-passed if the customer’s computer has been infected with a virus or malicious software. In such scenario or circumstance, the Website, its associated partners and employees will not be held responsible.
- The Website reserves the right to refuse a delivery if the order has not been paid in full.
- The App, Wellcare Online Pharmacy, reserves the right to take any necessary legal action in case of outstanding or non-payment of orders.
Invoice is the digital or hard copy that contains complete information of the customer’s (confirmed) order registered in Wellcare Online Pharmacy database. Any other document or order form filled by customer online cannot be considered as an invoice. All customers will receive an invoice along with their purchases once it is delivered.
PROHIBITIONS & SECURITY
Wellcare Online Pharmacy will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of any payment details included in the order. However, we will not be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of unauthorized access to information you may provide. If you have any queries or issues regarding security our Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree to use Wellcare Online Pharmacy App (the “Website or App”) only for purposes permitted by the Terms & Conditions and any applicable law, regulations or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree that you will not access or attempt to access the Website other than through the proper interface that is provided by Wellcare Online Pharmacy.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website).
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Terms & Condition and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which the Website may suffer) of such breach.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Maximum liability is limited to the purchase prices of the products sold in Wellcare Online Pharmacy and will not be liable upon claim or action in contract, offence, indemnity or contribution, or other claims relating to the products it sells which exceeds the liability limits. Neither will the Website be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not Wellcare Online Pharmacy has been made aware of the possibility of such claims or damages.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Furthermore, unauthorized use of the Website would be subject to the Terms and Conditions of the User Agreement.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with Qatar law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation for any reason. In case of any disputes, the applicable law would be based on the Qatar governing law.
APPLE - SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In addition to your agreement with the foregoing terms and conditions, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree to the following provisions with respect to your use of the version of the App that is compatible with the iOS operating system of Apple Inc. (“Apple”). Apple is not a party to this Agreement and does not own and is not responsible for the App. Apple is not providing any warranty for the App, except if applicable, to refund the purchase price for it. Apple is not responsible for maintenance or other support services for the App and shall not be responsible for any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses with respect to the App, including, without limitation, any third-party product liability claims, claims that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, and claims with respect to intellectual property infringement. Any inquiries or complaints relating to the use of the App, including those pertaining to intellectual property rights, must be directed to Wellcare Online Pharmacy in accordance with the “QUESTIONS” section below. The license you have been granted herein is limited to a non-transferable license to use the App on an Apple-branded product that runs Apple’s iOS operating system and is owned or controlled by you, or as otherwise permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in Apple’s App StoreSM Terms of Service. In addition, you agree to comply with the terms of any third-party agreement that is applicable to you when using the App, such as your wireless data service agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof. Notwithstanding the immediately preceding sentence, Wellcare Online Pharmacy’s right to enter into, rescind or terminate any variation, waiver or settlement under these Terms is not subject to the consent of any third party.
You may contact Wellcare at email@example.com with any questions, complaints or claims regarding the App.
- Qatar is the company’s country of domicile.
- Acceptable online payments would be Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Qatari Riyals (QAR). If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the method of payment, details on the Customer’s ID (Card holder’s ID) should exactly match the credit card information used to make the purchase.