Amino Acids make up proteins. Proteins are a necessary part of every living cell in the body, next to the water. In the human body, proteins substances make up the muscles, ligaments, tendons, organs, glands, nails, hair and many vital body fluids and are essential for the growth of bones.
- People with over-sensitive and over-reacting immune system
- People experiencing stress-related tiredness
- Those who want to maintain a healthy heart
- Those who wish to gain muscle and lose fat
- People who experience immune system disorders
- Anyone whose protein intake is low due to illness or caloric restrictions
- Those who want to improve their hair, skin and nails
- Those exposed to air pollution and contamination
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE :
Adults and children over 16 years of age, three to six tablets daily on an empty stomach. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.