Babyvit Drops may be of benefit to:
- Babies and infants who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits.
- Babies and infants lacking in energy due to poor sleeping patterns and low mood.
- Babies and infants who have difficulty with swallowing tablets.
- Babies and infants on medication or those recovering from illness.
- Babies and infants who need help with mental stimulation, focus and concentration.
Some of the ingredients in Babyvit offer the following benefits:
- Vitamin A – contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin, vision and immune function.
- Vitamin D – contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
- Vitamin C – contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums, skin, teeth, bones and cartilage.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) –contributes to normal function of the heart and normal psychological function.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)– contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membrane and red blood cells.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) – works with B1 & B2 to release energy from carbohydrates.
- Folic Acid –is needed for cell replication and growth helping the building blocks of DNA & RNA, as well as protein synthesis in all cells.
Take Babyvit Drops daily with food. Shake well before use. Infants 0 to 4 months: ½ ml (approx. 10 drops); 4 to 12 months: 1 ml (approx. 25 drops) Over 12 months up to 4 years: 1-2 ml (approx. 50 drops).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.